Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend


Starting Thursday through early Sunday morning I traveled around 1,000 miles. I went from my home in the northern part of Indiana to Indianapolis, down to the greater Louisville area, back to Indianapolis, on through Toledo, Ohio, up to the northern side of Detroit, Michigan, and back home. It was insane but so much fun at the same time! I attended a press conference, a TEA party meeting, the recording or a tv ad, a concert, shopping and on the list could go. Below are just a few pictures of the weekend.

*Republican candidate for governor, Jim Wallace*
Speaking at a press conference at the Indiana Statehouse

*The Statehouse*
(Not a good picture, but I'll be down in Indy again soon so hopefully I'll get a better one then)

*Another government building*

*The thing that keeps me going*

*Part of the skyline of Indianapolis*

 *Beautiful cloud formation*


*Jim Wallace speaking at the Clark County TEA Party Patriots*

*The most awesome bed ever*

*Driving back to Indianapolis early Friday morning*

 *With Jim Wallace after the filming of his new TV ad*

*"The Circle" in downtown Indy*

*My Best friend, Kaye Lani*

*We were cold*

*We went to a Lettermen concert*
I felt really young

*Don't mess with her*

No comments:

Post a Comment